Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Have you guy's seen this??

Posted by Bones (Bones), 17 November 2003
Hello Lads, I found this on E-Bay Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyeshttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3566674715&category=11447

Mikey
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 17 November 2003
Mikey,  I can`t find it what is it?  Gerry
Posted by Bones (Bones), 17 November 2003
It's one of those get rich quick booklets but for window cleaning Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Mikey
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 18 November 2003
I`m glad I couldn`t  find it now. I wonder what it says about "getting rich quick" on days like yesterday. Rainy days and Mondays always  get me down. Hey, if I could find a tune to  go with that I could get rich quick.        Gerry.
Posted by Bones (Bones), 18 November 2003
Ha Ha Griff,

Hey I even took the time to read what it has to say Roll Eyes

It said that it is not a get rich quick scheme like all the others (yeah right-o) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tells you how you can be earning £30k a year all for splashing out under £200 on equipment!!

It's £12.99 if you're intrested Griff, I'll be at the back of the queue Roll Eyes

Mikey
Posted by kilimanjaro (kilimanjaro), 21 November 2003
did you notice that at the end it calls it a carpet cleaning business plan?  Huh
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 21 November 2003
For those of you who missed it, there were a few posts on here a couple of months ago by a guy who was selling a window cleaning manual where he claimed you could make £72,000 a year (theoretically!). Someone who actually bought the manual (which I think cost £29) then accused the author of taking most of the content from this forum.
Anyone looking to start up will get all the info they need from this site and, although the price of these books may not be unreasonable, the hard part is not knowing how to do it it's actually putting it into practice.
Unfortunately, you can't buy self-motivation! The good news is that we have plenty of members that will help you motivate yourself - anyone looking to start should check out the post called 'I need a push'
Regards
Mike boxall

Posted by Bones (Bones), 21 November 2003
Mike, I agree totally, if it was not for this forum i would not have made the move, Thanks guy's!! Grin When I first came to this forum the guy was trying to sell his book and probably the reason i did not buy it is because there are so many books like this around and as you said Mike, Motivation is the key. This forum has all the answers i've needed so far and if I do get stuck I have a couple of guy's I E-Mail for any help.

I will later most probably leave a message on my Topic I need a push to let anyone interested know how i'm getting onHuh

Thanks again lad's

Mikey
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 2 December 2003
Hi Mikey,
            I just noticed this about another manual that was advertised on this forum. Apparently its sold record numbers Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes Quote:

SO YOU WANT TO BE A WINDOW CLEANER has outsold a number of other cleaning publications since its launch back at the beginning of September, cleaning companies big and small just can not get enough of this book which sold out in the first two days of its official launch, Even beating J.K Rawlings first book, Harry Potter & the Philosophers stone, a second edition has been scheduled for the end of September. Read All About It Below.

It just shows how wrong i must have been Roll Eyes

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.