Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Snow in Texas and Warm in Madrid

Posted by Reuben_Reynolds (Reuben_Reynolds), 19 February 2004
At Ionic Systems we have just kicked of our show season, exhibiting at two trade shows in one week.
We supported our Spanish distributor at a cleaning show in Madrid with a lot of interest in The Reach & Wash System.
I pulled the short straw and went to the I.W.C.A Show in Texas.
I was told it will be warmer over there, where they hardly get snow. Guess what, they had snow, three inches on the day of the trade show.

The interest in Waterfed pole cleaning was the talk of the show, with a seminar and outdoor demonstration in the Snow.
Inside the Exhibitors were able to have the waterfed poles extended up to 45ft, so people could feel the weight and rigidity of the poles.
The Ergo lite pole had the US seal of approval with many show orders.
I did not get chance to see any of the Window Cleaning Competitions but I heard the speed contest was won by a French Guy. (Terry watch out)      

The next three shows are closer to home so hopefully wont get jet lag
Will keep you informed if I see anything new.

Regards

Reuben

Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 19 February 2004
Hi Reuben,
Has anyone bought a wfp off you yet in Spain? As far as I know, I'm the first user anywhere in Spain!
We also have a big problem in outside powerlines tacked all over the front of the buildings.
p.s. Forecast snow here today.
Posted by Reuben_Reynolds (Reuben_Reynolds), 19 February 2004
Karlosdaze,

We have a number of Systems in Spain, catching on slowly, but a lot of interest at the Show.
Contact our agent for more details.

Davide Zoff
Boor Iberia S.L.
Capitan Haya, 7 - 8B
Madrid

91 417 5455
91 556 9354
comercial@booriberia.com

have fun in the snow

Regards

Reuben  

Posted by Old_Master (Old_Master), 19 February 2004
I know the French guy Reubin he was on our stand in Paris after he won the European championship.
He is very very fast.
Glyn

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.