Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Cleancare chemicals

Posted by md_cleaning (md_cleaning), 12 January 2004
Does anyone use cleancare products and if so which one's are best for red wine? I tend to use prochem stuff but have a red wine job to do and have no 109 fabric rinse left at the moment, so wondered if any of my cleancare stuff could do the job?
 Dave
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 12 January 2004
I can't help you on this one Dave, as I am unfamiliar with the majority of Cleancare solutions.

You have however, made a wonderful case about the nature of training in our industry. The NCCA and IICRC both teach using generic terms. Many of the manufacturers, and it could be debated quite rightly, tend to teach with reference to their own branded products. This can, unfortunately, create a situation whereby the technician could request a product from a different manufacturer, but not know what to ask for. In your case Dave, just ask your Cleancare stockist for an acidic rinse.

Safe and happy cleaningSmiley
Ken
Posted by md_cleaning (md_cleaning), 12 January 2004
Thanks Ken, will do.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.