Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

valet chemicals??

Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 14 November 2003
Good afternoon all,
I seemed to have stumped you all when i asked about what to charge to valet truck cabs for a haulage company,had plenty of views but no responses!
In the end i came up with what i thought was a fair price of £15 for a full interior valet and £25 to clean the upholstery,taking into account this contract should bring in a fair amount of work i think this is reasonable.Up til now we undertake very few valets so have used Simoiz interior polish its very good,smells nice but is expensive so on larger jobs such as the one mentioned will seriously dent my profits,if someone would be kind enough to suggest an alternative interior polish along with any other solutions would be much appreciated.
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 14 November 2003
Hi Paul

Can I send you one of our new catalogues which has our new range of automotive products in it?

If you email me your address I'll get a copy to you as soon as we get them in (about a week)

Regards

Mike
Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 14 November 2003
Hi Mike,
that would be great only problem is for some odd reason my lap top has gone mad and wont let me create an e-mail but i`ll get that sorted and e-mail my address as soon as i can.

Many thanks

Paul
Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 15 November 2003
Mike, I would like a catalogue too
Fintan
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 18 November 2003
I came across a product called Muck Off yesterday.

Used to clean food process equipment.

Tried it on my car and the dirt just dissapeared.

After jetting with cold water
Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 19 November 2003
Thnks Ian i`ll look into getting some
Posted by Atlantic-Cleaning (Atlantic-Cleaning), 20 November 2003
Hi
I do a fair bit of valeting myself and I buy all my products from a company called autosmart they have everything you need at a good price. Ask them for G101 Hard surface cleaner its the best i have ever used
Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 28 November 2003
Hi Paul.

We are the Waterless Car Cleaning Company and we are the UK distributors of the Autobella valet range. As well as the products being very well priced, they are extremely effective & most important, non toxic.

If you wish you can visit our site & fill out our product order form http://www.waterlesscarcleaning.com/product_list.html to receive a sample. These are retail prices but this will give you an opportunity to try the products. If you feel they are useful, then we can give you quotations for quantities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary Mansfield
Director

Posted by petra (petra), 2 December 2003
I would like some free samples please...
Petra

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.