Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Welcome Message

Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 27 March 2004
A Welcome Message from the Window Cleaning Forum Moderators

Hello there, and welcome to the window cleaning boards.  All of the bulletin boards at Clean It Up are for the mutual benefit of manufacturers, suppliers, and cleaners themselves. All contributors make each board what it is, and everyone’s experience and views are welcome and valued.  

To get the most out of the window cleaning bulletin boards, please take note of these points:

-Profile: Please include as much information as possible.  A real or company name and Location are advised. (You may find that another member lives not too far away from you!)  If you contribute to any other window cleaning forums under a different name, PLEASE have your other user names in your signature or personal text.  This saves a lot of confusion!

-Content:  This link is a reminder of the conditions you agreed to when you registered . . .  

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Startingwindowcleaning;action=register  

Please don’t make inappropriate or offensive comments.  Moderators will remove or edit anything that is unsuitable.  If your comments are deleted or edited, you will be sent a message explaining why this has been done, and you will be given an opportunity to re-phrase or re-write your comment.

Okay, that’s enough finger wagging, Enjoy the boards!

Philip Hanson [Silly Philly]  &  Wavie Davie  
Oops, some of you wiil notice that this WAS posted by Phil Hanson, but now by me. I was trying to move a post by Stevey331 but somehow moved the thread instead.

Apologies to Phil and Stevey!

Stevey, can you re-post again? Click on the "Start new topic" button and I'm sure you'll get lots of answers.
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 27 March 2004
I don't mind mate!  

Phil
Ah, but I've deleted poor Stevey's first ever post to Cleanitup!  Embarassed
Posted by David_Tn (David_Tn), 2 April 2004
Roll Eyes  Hi.   I am new to this sort of thing...   New to window cleaning, new to computers.  Can any one help with my efforts to secure new business using WFP.  I am working in Glasgow

David Tn

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.