Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Jetpack for window cleaners

Posted by pussycatz (HCS), 4 December 2003
Does anyone know where I can purchase a jetpack? I feel it would save a lot of time when cleaning windows above ground level. I would also like to hear from anyone currently using one and if they have had any problems such as hot bottom Shocked, running out of fuel at 20ft etc. Lips Sealed

Cheers.
Posted by woods_windows (woods_windows), 4 December 2003
you are joking right Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted by dirkstar (dirkstar), 5 December 2003
i use the mtpack 23 {as used in minority report}havent had any problems yet,trying a new fuel, at the moment
Posted by fez (fez), 5 December 2003
I use my own propulsion, I have a hot curry the night before combined with several pints of lager (for cooling purposes). I can reach third storey windows no problems.

Trouble is, you have to start at the top and work down as the windows below tend to get splattered. Wink
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 5 December 2003
I have old bed springs on my feet ,
Once you have got the bounce right , you do the top on the way up and the bottom on the way down ,  Grin Cool
Posted by sw_windows (sw_windows), 5 December 2003
personally i use an old indian holy man levitation technique,it cuts down on the costs of buying ladders and pole systems, unfortunately you must do it with your eyes closed, just like the window cleaners in my town!
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 13 December 2003
I threw it away, I found the petrol was more costly than the window clean. Roll Eyes

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.