Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

work wear

Posted by stevey331 (stevey331), 27 March 2004
hi guys and girls
am looking into  having a uniform made up anyone know wear i can get a logo from  Undecided t-shirts  jumpers and fleece jackets so i can look more professional any repile would be greatfullly Smiley
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 27 March 2004
Hello again Stevey,

This thread should get the juices flowing . . . http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Equipment;action=display;num=1076192128;start=17#17
Failing that, enter a search for "workwear" which brings up a few more.

ALSO, check this out . . .  http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Startingwindowcleaning;action=display;num=1080387999
Posted by stevey331 (stevey331), 28 March 2004
thankyou dave  i shall take a look at those links , again cheers m8 Grin
Posted by seanc (seanc), 28 March 2004
hi all i have read lots of posts over the past on people looking scruffy and do see what everyone is on about it does not take much do give a good look, but i dont think it has to cost much eather i know some of you dont like t shirts but as i am a one man band and like a lot of you out there am just starting out i have come up with a solution i have the glossy cards from www.vistaprint.com (if anyone would like to see one befor they order i am happy to e-mail/post mine) and with regards work wear i went to tescos t shirts £2.00
and got some transfer papper from a local shop like wh smiths cost £10 for ten sheets they look good (not like i made them my self) and they dont cost any thing att all to have  Grin Grin Grin Grin  

Posted by tracey (tracey), 1 April 2004
hi were abouts are you  from i use
logo leisurewear
he is really good from small to large amounts

t shirts about £6.00
tabards £6.00
caps £3.oo

his e mail is info@logoleisurewear.com

his names shaun really nice chap
tell him tracey from clean'a'bility
passed this on

Posted by guru (guru), 1 April 2004
Wink I think a tabard for the ladies with a pocket in the front are very useful. T shirts also look good small cost = professional image and good selling point.  Dont spend a fortune but stand out from the rest.
Posted by seanc (seanc), 2 April 2004
traceys prices look better than the way i do it
Posted by pre-vac_Nick (HolmansUKLTD), 2 April 2004
i buy my shirts from tescos £3 each  and get them embroided for £4 each no problem!!

Nick
Posted by pre-vac_Nick (HolmansUKLTD), 2 April 2004
printing on the tshirts is £2.50 each but youy cant iron them!!
Posted by karen (karen), 4 April 2004
Hi Stevey,

I use Safewear www.safewear.biz.
Tabards £7.00 poloshirts £5.00 inc VAT.
Embroidery £1.75 plus VAT.

Hope this helps.

Karen

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.