Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Cleanitup web site

Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 12 October 2003
Bryan Dolby
Chairman of the National Federation of Master Window Cleaners would like to congratulate this website and
Steve Lowe for a outlet of advice to the window cleaning industry

Bryan
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 13 October 2003
Hi Bryan,
            I would like to say a big thanks to Mike Boxall and Express Cleaning Supplies who sponsor and own this site because without them this site would not be possible. Grin
I think this site is an excellent place to come for advice and tips to move all our businesses forward and the site is attracting some guys with considerable experience so long may it continue. Wink I know i learn something new every day!

Steve Lowe
Posted by rsaxon7 (rsaxon7), 13 October 2003
i agree. to say this website is for a couple of scrimmy boys, its very proffessional indeed. well done!  Cool
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 14 October 2003
Thankyou Steve, we also appreciate your considerable time and input into the site. The stats speak for themselves - there are now several topics with over 30 replies and up to 800 views!
Please remember that we are open to ideas about how the site should be developed!
Thanks again to all those who are contributing!
Smiley
Posted by Polepro (Polepro), 17 October 2003
Bryan Dolby  
Chairman of the National Federation of Master Window Cleaners would like to congratulate this website and  
Steve Lowe for a outlet of advice to the window cleaning industry

Bryan,

Will the Fed be promoting the cleanitup website in the next issue of window talk?

It would be great to have more fed members on the forum to contribute their views.

Tom
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 20 October 2003
WinkI will ask Brian as well see what he says,cant see why not! Winkits all good for the industry!our industry Wink
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 20 October 2003
Steve,
Whats it like being "A clean it up God?" Do you just blow on the windows, and the're clean?
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 20 October 2003
Steve ( super hero)
Do you wear your underpants over your  pants  , with a cape and mask ,and just point at a window and it is cleaned Grin Cool
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 20 October 2003
I was waiting for all this Grin Grin but we will have another god soon when John carries on posting Wink

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.