Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

I need to get my hands on a mangle

Posted by Sunshine (Sunshine), 15 January 2004
Hi guys hope you can help. I am trying to get my hands on a mangle (I think it is also called a wringer).

These are the things that your granny used to use for wrininging out the washing. It had 2 rollers and and a handle. You turned the handle and fed the washing in in order to squeeze the water out.

There are a few on ebay, but I always seem to miss them and you cant be sure of the quality.

Any ideasHuhHuhHuh
Posted by mark1 (mark1), 17 January 2004
jump on line www.askjeeves

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.