Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

water fed pole

Posted by dirkstar (dirkstar), 29 November 2003
Im thinkin of buying a water fed pole ,and im not to sure on my requirements.ive had a booklet from reach n wash and im waitin on a tucker booklet.im not going to be using it every day but i do have commercial work 3 storey stuff which one would come in handy,most have outdoor taps,so would i need a van based one or would a smaller trolley version be ok.all my work is based on a monthly rotor.also the resin how long roughly does it last .  
Posted by dirkstar (dirkstar), 29 November 2003
just been looking through the pages a few of my questions have been answered,seem quite pricey to keep one of these fillter changes how often do these need to be change im looking at a 650ltr,resin seems to go pretty quickly,really i could do with spendin a day with someone maybe giving them a day of my time for free,anyone live near doncaster yorkshire.
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 29 November 2003
Hi dirkstar,
               It would probably be a good idea to post this in the window cleaning section.

Steve Lowe
Posted by APS_PureWash_Sys (APS_PureWash_Sys), 29 November 2003
Dirtstar
I have a small business in Leeds, we bulid pure water window cleaning equipment I have customers in Doncaster so its not to far. we will design equipment to you needs at good prices ring 01132862637 or e.mail apspruewash@aol.com
                              Regards Andrew

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.