Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Just Getting Started

Posted by mwn398 (mwn398), 10 September 2003
Hello, I was wondering if anyone in this group would have some flyers or bid proposals, contracts, post cards, any type of advertising that would help me to get my name out there. I don't know how to format these documents to look professional. Even an old invoice would be helpful. I am getting into route work, and residential work. I am from Rochester, Ny in the States so I won't be hurting anyone's competition in the UK.

Great site, I have enjoyed going through all your suggestion and comments.
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 10 September 2003
there is loads of free clip art out there. some nice window cleaning ones. from what i gather window cleaners in the states dont do a lot of monthly contracts on domestic propeties. have a look around the net for other american cleaners for more specific help on the way they do things. but stay here as well welcome and good luck in your business
Posted by Morris (Morris), 10 September 2003
Hi, The Best Advert is your regularly distrybuted flayer exp. Window Cleaner available in this area any time, quick and flexible service for reasonable price.And if you do internal and external add note.

Morris

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.