Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Clients you can't please

Posted by Fox (Fox), 7 April 2004
Hi

Have you guys ever come across clients that no matter what you can't seem to please them?  I'm sure many of you have.

I've even had a client phone to complain that she found a cobweb on top of a security camera (the place is spotless!)

When I get wound up by these people I like to think about what I could do to get my own back!  I think tapping a kipper under the desk would be a good one!  Grin

I'm sure you lot have got lots of ideas of what you'd like to do (but of course would never! Wink)
Come on spill, I could do with some new ways to relieve the stress!!

Fox
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 8 April 2004
Send their name and business address off to a marital aids company?   Roll Eyes
Posted by shinebright (shinebright), 8 April 2004
Loads of items in Free-ads with their work and home telephone numbers and mobiles if you have them.

Put the goods in at ridiculously cheap prices to ensure they get loads of calls.
Posted by Fox (Fox), 9 April 2004
lol

They made me laugh!!  Grin Grin

There is a certain person who I would love to make a coffee for having first rinsed their cup in the loo!!!!

Not that I ever would of course  Wink  God I'm vicious! Don't half make me laugh thinking about it though!

Posted by Londoner (Vince Green), 11 April 2004
I used to work with a guy called Roy who was quite normal in every other way but every time he took his car into a garage for a service he used to turn into the customer from hell.
It was always the same routine, he would collect the car and drive off and then a short while later he would take it back and say its not running right could they do it again.
They would take it back and do it again and it still wouldn't be right so he would get the service manager involved and it would just go on and on.

He obviously was getting some sort of perverse gratification out of it. It made him feel important I guess.

But it taught me a lesson, there are customers you can't please because they don't want to be and nothing you do will change them.
Posted by Splashgroup (Splashgroup), 11 April 2004
Shinebright
What a top idea, why have I never thought of thay one. Off to find all the free add papers and websites, i may be a while   Grin
Posted by Fox (Fox), 11 April 2004
lol

what about lossening the screws on their chair!  Just enough so it takes ages before it collapses!

ha ha

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.