Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Sample Leaflets and Reminder Cards

Posted by Cleanndry (Cleanndry), 6 March 2004
Hello All,

Can anyone send me a sample of the Leaflets that they have used with most success and the kind of Reminder card that they send to their existing customers.

Im starting out in april and would appreciate any advice or help with leaflets.

Thanks

JB Cool
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 6 March 2004
JB,
I have just ordered postcards from VistaPrint.
Designed online with my own website pictures and text Cool
They also do business cards (250 Free) and lots of promotional leaflets. They have a large number of templates but you can design your own in 15 minutes. VistaPrint website.......... http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/frfuk?frf=365055607259
Good luck. Wink
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 6 March 2004
JB, I don't want to be rude but I've got lots of leaflets & postcards, but there's no chance I'll send them to someone who's anonamous, you have'nt filled out your profile and don't even use you full name.

you could live next door to me Shocked

Mike
Posted by Cleanndry (Cleanndry), 6 March 2004
Point Taken Mike, Smiley

I have updated my profile, Luckily Im not next door to you but across the pond in Ireland.

Thanks again

John Byrne Cool
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 6 March 2004
John send me a private message with your address and I'll stick some in the post to you

Mike
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 6 March 2004
John,
VistaPrint postcards arrived today and WOW Shocked
Very prompt delivery and exactly what i designed with perfect quality photo finish.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.