Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Alltec Advantage owners!!

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 26 February 2004
If you are an alltec advantage owner can you please private message me.

I have a couple of questions.

THanks

Mark

Posted by Happyeater (Happyeater), 26 February 2004
Something to hide?  Wink

If its general stuff on these machine's, I'd be interested to see too, I saw a machine demo'd last week.

Cheers.

Paul
Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 26 February 2004
Are they any good ?

mark.
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 26 February 2004
Just want to compare notes etc with other Advantage owners, I have a machine

Mark

Posted by des (des), 26 February 2004
hi mark
I am looking for a new portable and i have been looking at the recoil 3 i think its calied .But the other day the alltec letter dropped through my door and i was looking at the alltec advantage so this is my question What are they like to work on  (good points bad points) and work with   des
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 27 February 2004
Des

Will reply via private message later when have time, popping out now

Mark

Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 27 February 2004
So what your saying Mark is they are a load of crap! and you don't want to libel yourself on a public forum, because i can't see any other reason to communicate by private mesage Grin

If they where any good you could sing their praises.  but like happy eater says, 'something to hide'

MIke
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 28 February 2004
hahahahaha
Mike aka Mystic Meg strikes again !!!!!
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 28 February 2004
Mike,

He's probably after the one on Ebay, and does not want to attract other biddders  Wink

John.

Posted by chris_rushton (Chris_R), 28 February 2004
I cant see one on ebay? Huh Are you kiddin us dynofoam?
Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 28 February 2004
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2383231576&category=11702&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1
Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 28 February 2004
The one on Ebay is a Pro Plus, not the new Advantage.
Dave.
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 28 February 2004
Sorry pardon Embarassed

John.
Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 29 February 2004
Whats the pro plus like?

Any idea anyone ?

Mark
Posted by garyj (garyj), 1 March 2004
I'm really pleased with my pro plus, customers always comment on what a good looking machine it is. I'd be interested to know what others think as this is the only cc machine I've ever used.
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 2 March 2004
THanks to everone that replied via private message regarding above machine.

1. No there was nothing drastically wrong with my advantage.

2. No I was not after the Pro Plus on e bay.

3. And if anyone would like to know I would not hesitate in purchasing aother machine from Alltec in the future. I have always had good service from them and if something does go amiss it is corrected with out question.

4. I just wanted to know how many other advantage owners there were on the board and how they got on with the machine.

Cheers

Mark

PS Mike, No its not a load of crap!!! hahaha  Rest assured that if it was EVERYONE would know hahaha

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.