Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

250 buisiness cards £6

Posted by nat270 (nat270), 25 January 2004
Shocked www.vistaprint.com.......... cant go far wrong at that price (£6)    look under free cards
Posted by carpet_bright (carpet_bright), 1 February 2004
I have used Vistaprint many times and very pleased with the quality etc.
Once you have ordered your first batch you will be able to pick up great offers from time to time.
Well worth a look Wink

Paul - Carpetbright
Posted by jmj (jmj), 1 February 2004
I've just order 250 cards free you only pay p&p £6.00.The sort of info you need (money saving)
keep them coming
Posted by mickeyfat (VGC), 1 February 2004
did it myself the other day ..waiting another 20odd days now
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 2 February 2004
quick tip on using Vistaprint, spend £1.95 on the company proof-reading. I did'nt and now i have 250 useless postcards with a daft spelling mistake Roll Eyes

Mike
Posted by KG_JETWASHING (BLADE), 2 February 2004

well i've got mine now took just over a week to get  Cheesy
well chuffed with 'em
saved me fortune to the price i was qouted on 'em where i live Roll Eyes
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted by mickeyfat (VGC), 2 February 2004
did you go for the cheapest option and have them delivered by donkey Grin
cos i was told 28 days  Cry
Posted by As-New_Cleaning (As-New_Cleaning), 2 February 2004
another tip is to pay that extra couple of pounds and have the plain reverse of the card otherwise they come with www.vistaprint etc on the reverse!

Darren
Posted by andy (andy), 5 February 2004
there now doing them for about £3.60. with vistaprint on the back.

ANDY
Posted by jmj (jmj), 7 February 2004
Just recieved mine today only took a week, very happy.By the way there's no need to proof read as long as you can spell.
Posted by mickeyfat (VGC), 7 February 2004
got myn quicker than they said
they ok , not bad do the job and thats about it!

worth what i paid though
Posted by williamx (williamx), 24 February 2004
If you want cheap but good quality business cards try Arboreal Print Telephone 01708 733031 I order 25000 every few months for £130 + vat . They great as flyers and Arboreal print receipts on the back at no extra charge so I can use them that way as well. Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
Posted by chrisw (chrisw), 27 February 2004
vistaprint.com is cheaper than vistaprint.co.uk, slow option only takes two weeks to arrive, tip; order before you run out Wink. Have used many times, no problems yet, works out around £4 for 250
Chris
Posted by seanc (seanc), 23 March 2004
orderd mine paid the extra for glossy i have seen some one eleses and they are well worth the money it just a pitty they dont have many cleaning related ones  Undecided
cant have every thing thoue hay i could have paid more and downloaded my own  Grin

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.