Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Help with pole

Posted by Tagg (Tagg), 4 March 2004
I have just bought just a small pure water system from Clean Tech ,
I would like to know if there is any way you can turn the water off from the pole , I asked Clean Tech and he said there working on it .
And just one more thing what ppm do you drop to Before changing resin and filters in the Ro
Posted by Diamond_Vision (Jeff Brimble), 4 March 2004
Hold some of the pipe in your hand when using and bend it in half to stop the flow or stand on the pipe- thats if it will withstand the pressure,
An RO unit should always produce 000 tds just that it slows down with time, unless you have a very very high tap reading to start with. as readings go 08 is time to change. Whats your cold tap water reading ( its fun to check your hot water as well.)
Posted by Tagg (Tagg), 4 March 2004
Thanks for the help ,
My tap reading is about 450 and the water is very hard as i live in Maidstone ,
I have had to put in a water softner as i was told my ro would last a lot longer.
I used a 40 foot pole for the first time today,
I dont know how you go any higher as it really made my arms ache .
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 6 March 2004
If its making your arms ache you need to use it differently we use poles upto 80feet its in the forward and backward movement of your feet not your arms
Posted by poleman (PoleMan), 6 March 2004
steve 80 feet Huh your much have a tucker pole!! they say at that high some one has to be on the roof with a rope around the brush head to go that high, but ha things move fast in the WFP industry so who iam i to say

andy

dorset

fed memebr
Posted by The_Fed_Man (The_Fed_Man), 8 March 2004
Steve,

What size system is that?  Looks like a one ton Transit, Yes?
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 9 March 2004
Hi its a 700ltr tank 2.5 litre short wheel base transit 1000kg pay load

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.