Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Car  Valeting

Posted by Auto_Groom (Auto_Groom), 19 January 2004
Hi Every1
is there any peeps out there that do this for a living if so post me back
Thanx Andy
Posted by DP (DP), 20 January 2004
Hi Andy

I dont, but I have a question, did you take up any of the Waterless products in the end, I remember Petra was looking for some samples from them.

DP
Posted by petra (petra), 20 January 2004
and got a sample , but i will let andy tell you about that....
Posted by Auto_Groom (Auto_Groom), 20 January 2004
Hi dp
yes used the product and it works .
my car looked Lush.
But the only thing with it you have to use high grade terry cloth and lots of it .
what happens is the polish draws the dirt up behind the polish and in to the cloth so you get a polish protection on the cloth .
it does work very well. but its not for me.
you have to buy a franchise to use it so thats not good and it is'nt Cheep.
Andy
Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 21 January 2004
Andy
If you were using more than 2/3 Terry cloths per car you were doing something wrong and they can be washed to serve another day!
As for Waterless Car Cleaning we are not a franchise. You can buy the products for your own use.
Our Alloy, Window and Universal cleaners are simply the best and the Hand Polish is very efficient.

Visit our site http://www.waterlesscarcleaning.com/product_list.html and try some. You will be impressed.
Gary
Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 21 January 2004
Petra

I would be interested for Andy to tell me how he got on with the CrystalCar sample we sent when he gets a chance.
Gary
Posted by Auto_Groom (Auto_Groom), 21 January 2004
Quote:
you have to buy a franchise to use it so thats not good

sorry clean waterless for the misunderstanding on the franchise.
but you do have to pay a licence to use your products dont u?

got to tell u they do work ,and work well
have taken some photos of my car and i was impressed.
Andy

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.