Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

flyers.biz cards

Posted by crystal (crystal), 24 September 2003
help required please from ya goodfellows,not too hot
on this form of communication  ? Huh Huh??but here goes, i am about to canvas with zero to fall back on, i need a layout of a flier with logo if poss preferably one someone could perhaps e mail or give basic instructions on how to go about downloading one, i have win 98  the only clipart
i can find does not have any bearing on wc.
secondly ihave invested in a pr of double ext ladders about 5.5mtrs anything above that would i be best using an extension pole with squeegee/wiper/scrim
and does that give good results or any other offers
cart before horse scenario ?
i know you wont let me down ta in advance
good site by the way. Huh Huh Huh
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 24 September 2003
hi crystal welcome mate give me your email address and I'll send you a folder of flyers, Brochures Bussiness cards All Templates for you to do on your computer
one other thing open up word if you have it go to clip art and then online and you should be able to search for w/c clipart thats what I done
Alan
Posted by crystal (crystal), 24 September 2003
wot a rapid response shouldnt be surprised tho helpful lot arent you. my email address is johnpsclancy@hotmail.com 1 other thing dont have tintanet at home use pub library for this purpose have to ask my 12year old to accss clipart on any newer system thick arent i ? Embarassed)                                                 many thanx bro Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 24 September 2003
I have the same problem mate too advanced for us old lot.
Their on their way
Good Luck Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.