Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Date for your Diary

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 6 January 2004
Hi Guys

With the NCCA Newslink magazine this month details were announced of the Exhibition/Conference in October 2004

The NCCA are sponsoring 'CARPEX 2004' (Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning and Restoration Show) which is being organised on their behalf by Turret RAI Plc.....The dates for your diary are:-

8th-9th October 2004

The venue is at ExCel in London

This will be a 'major' show ..one not to miss.

Regards
Derek
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 6 January 2004
The dates are already in my diary Derek. A few of us are planning to make it a full weekend and spend saturday night "up town".

There was talk during the early planning stage that there would be two other complimentary shows at the same time on the same site. Have any details been released yet?

Safe and happy cleaningSmiley
Ken
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 7 January 2004
Hi Kenneth

This is still in the negotiation stages at the present time... I will let you know in due course.

There was a slight delay in our own arrangements due to whether we would be at Earls Court or ExCel.

Being in London there should be some foreign input too....two days of seminars are being planned and these will be 'free'...I think you are wise to make it a semi-holiday/business trip.....all tax deductable too...can't be bad

Derek
Posted by petra (petra), 9 January 2004
Shame they closed the Hyperdrome, you guy's would have had great fun there.
petra

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.