Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Solutions micro splitting

Posted by Shaun_Ashmore (Shaun_Ashmore), 15 January 2004
I used this again today and couldn't believe the response

Unbelievable

I used no4 wool safe on a 80-20 twist 60 oz, very spotty with sliver from dogs mouth but as it was a cream coloured carpet I was conscious of discolouration (i know who would have a dog and a cream carpet) but sprayed with no4 brushed in and then extracted with plain water and 1 very delighted client

All it needed was may be 2 passes and the carpet looked like brand new, also had very good response with coffee and red wine stains.

It is a very good product to carry on your van and it is a multi purpose chemical so you don't have to laden yourself up with tons of products I would highly recommend buying some it is not expensive!

Shaun Ashmore  
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 16 January 2004
Shaun, Where do you get your No.4/No.2/multi splitters? Smiley
Posted by nick.solution (nick.solution), 16 January 2004
solution avalable from Solution UK Ltd web site www.solution-uk.com for product info or ring 0870 112 3691
Regards Nick
Posted by Shaun_Ashmore (Shaun_Ashmore), 16 January 2004
I did some office/reception chairs today covered in a fabric which is not the best of cleaners and were in quite a state, used solutions no4 again and they cleaned up far better than I imagined. I personally think that I could have cleaned them with anything else and they would not have reponded as good!

I have modified my hydraforce sprayer by splitting the solution line from the bottle to the lance and putting quick connectors on and I bought another black handle but put a screw in nozzle in the hole as apposed to refitting a lance and this is more precise and it took about a few minutes to do.

Shaun    

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.