Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Forum of the future

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 17 September 2003
Wink I have to say guys,I firmly beleave this forum will be very big in the very near future,sooner then you think,
you have a lot of pros on here,nice to see,you cannot buy talent,you have to ern it!

well done to all the pros who are lending there time and hand to all new window cleaners,they need our support!
if I cannot come on line for a while it will only be because
I am to busy with pr work!which will start next week,will do my best to be on line!
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 17 September 2003
I have to agree! This is a turning into a really great forum where we can all give each other help and tips and hopefully all move our businesses forward. Cheesy

Steve Lowe
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 17 September 2003
This forum is better than any book you could buy .You can ask any question and get a reply  instantly
Cool
Posted by Bones (Bones), 17 September 2003
I second that quote Majestic Grin
Posted by woods_windows (woods_windows), 22 September 2003
hello there everyone. just joined the forum and what a great forum it is a very good place for window cleaners to come to and get tips and share tips i live in stockport manchester ive been window cleaning for 13 years now around stockport.and will visiting this site reguly thank you from david wood .woods window cleaning davezgaff@hotmail.com
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 22 September 2003
Hi  David  
Welcome to the forum Cool
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 9 October 2003
Its unbelievable to think now that their is over 500 members in this forum and i for one am learning something new every day. Grin

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.