Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Where can i get a Reach & Wash cheap

Posted by heritage (heritage), 18 September 2003
Hi all,  I have been Window Cleaning off & on for 14 years now and i have just started off on my own.  I have a large round, which mostly consists of 3 stories & Town houses.  Can anyone tell me what is the best Reach & Wash System on the Market, which is reasonable price and do you charge more to the customer and does this save alot of time?  If anyone can help it would be gratefully appreciated.

Lee
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 18 September 2003
WinkNational federation of master window cleaners the have the window talk book comes out,the end of this month! Winksome times second hand stuff might Huhbe of sale,to join fed  call 0161 432 8754 ask for details Wink
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 18 September 2003
You could try
www.cleantech.co.uk
www.andwat.co.uk
www.brodexbms.co.uk
www.window-tools.com
and of course our sponsor Express Cleaning Supplies Cool
Posted by The_Fed_Man (The_Fed_Man), 18 September 2003
As Mr T B says, look for window cleaners selling systems, it doesn't suit everybody, in Trade mags, or try asking the manufacturers, people do trade in for larger systems which the manufacturers will sell on.
Posted by sham33 (sham33), 19 September 2003
What happened to OTT online shop  Huh It doesn't seem to load for me any more. They had a lot of water fed stuff.
Im still not sold on buying 1 though.
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 19 September 2003
I have several mates who have them and are not that impressed and i am not convinced yet Sad

Steve Lowe

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.