Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Winspray Build-a-belt

Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 27 September 2003
Has anyone tried the build a belt system  Huh Cool
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 27 September 2003
tried it on at the window cleaning center. the belt is lovely wide with good back support. the pouches are very nice roomy with usefull storage. the drawbag and the reason i did not buy one. the width of the belt mkes only winspray stuff fit on it, so the unger pouches i bought a few weeks ago wont fit. when they wear out i would buy one
Just had a look on there web site
www.winspray.com they even do a version of the reach&wash  pole system you can download a 3 min video showing you the winspray gun in action with all its add ons  Cool
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 27 September 2003
Hi John,
           Just watched their video and it looks excellent. Grin  I wonder how much that equipment is Huh

Steve
Steve
Scrim city have a few of the winspray products on there web site ,  but not the pole , maybe they could get a price for the other products Cool
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 27 September 2003
Thanks John,
                   I will give them a ring on Monday and see if they can find out how much that is Huh

Steve
Steve
They also stock them at Soap National
01473 890080
Wintecs and
the window clean centre Cool
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 28 September 2003
Thanks John
                  I will give them a call as i think that gun is just the job for conservatory roofs. Grin

Steve
Posted by nige (nige), 30 September 2003
i bought the belt and jumbo pouch both r excellent pouch is massive and will hold anything,the belt is really comfy all day and so easy to put on ,i wouldnt go back to the unger one again .the unger bbelt fits fine on it,i would highly recomend the belt and pouch.i would like to try their bucket pouch probably will give it a try in future hope that helped
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 1 October 2003
Hi Nige,
          Where did you get your belt from Huh

Steve Lowe
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 1 October 2003
Sorry,
        Just noticed John has put several places above Embarassed

Steve
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 3 October 2003
just got winsprays bucket pouch 2. i dont have their belt but it fits on mine well. due to the material its made of its much lighter and more flexible yet it doesnt leak.(i used ungers before). the flexibility can cause any water in it to slosh around and run down your leg when your applicator isnt in it but if your more careful should be ok.does hold a lot of water though but only one squegee- i dont mind i use a double leather holster as well. but on plus side you could get two applicators in at a push-i use 14" and 18". but less weight and less banging on your leg makes it worthwhile. dont know whether it will last as long though.got mine from scrim city but i think wintecs stock as well.    gerry
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 5 October 2003
just give up on winsprays bucket pouch my leg was getting wet through. back to my ungers bucket on a belt. i now use the bucket pouch to hold my squegees instead of a holster so not a complete waste of money but i wouldnt recommend it.  gerry                                                

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.