Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

All 4 seasons in 1 day

Posted by AMG (AMG), 23 September 2003
Hi everyone,

Yes another newby attempting to start up in the cleaning business.. Sorry if I am going over old ground here but I have a few questions that could help me on my way.. I have read peoples posts that state that more than drizzle means no cleaning.. fair enough I say.. But what happens in the next few months with Autumn on it's way and winter fast behind it.. I'm guessing it rains allot! If we get three days of rain do Britain's window cleaners go hungry?

My other question: Could anyone tell me what essentials are needed to start up in business, i.e.. ladders? what type? more than one? different mops buckets etc.. I'm probably not the only one to be starting on a tight budget so is there a good second hand market in these tools?

All advise greatly received..

Andy
Posted by admin (Forum Admin), 24 September 2003
There a several replies to this topic under starting up - we've just rearranged the window cleaning section so it should be easier to find.
But do let us know if there are any specific issues with the start up list

on 09/23/03 at 15:28:42, AMG wrote:
Hi everyone,

My other question: Could anyone tell me what essentials are needed to start up in business, i.e.. ladders? what type? more than one? different mops buckets etc.. I'm probably not the only one to be starting on a tight budget so is there a good second hand market in these tools?

All advise greatly received..

Andy

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.