Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Unger gloves

Posted by ThirskMan (ThirskMan), 26 January 2004
Anyone else use these on a regular basis. Itried them 2day 4 the 1st time, totally beat the temperature but I found they held the water and therefore made my dry scrim wetter faster. Is there something I can do or do i have to wipe my gloves on something inbetween?
Posted by fez (fez), 26 January 2004
I use them all the time, but I avoid getting my hands wet. Are you using washing up liquid? If you are, try using GG3 or GG4 and you'll stay dry as there's less to mop up.

I think that the Unger gloves are great.
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 26 January 2004
Winkyes we use them to they are the best on the market Wink
by god you are going to need them this week Huhits when you are useing a pole the cold really hurts! Shocked
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 26 January 2004
I have got some and they are ideal for this weather but i do try to keep them as dry as possible. Bones has even got a pink set with go faster stripes Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Steve
Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 26 January 2004
They are very good but I find they wear out FAST! Not long before you get leaks. Especially if wringing out cloths. They just tear apart. But I still think they're well worth it! I always keep a spare pair in the van and re-order when I start using the new pair.
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 26 January 2004
The Window Clean Centre(sorry Mike) have a few alternatives to the Unger glove.
I don`t know what they`re like but they look good.

Gerry.
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 26 January 2004
WinkI know what they are get someone else to clean windows for you Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Grin Wink
Posted by Bones (Bones), 26 January 2004
on 01/26/04 at 16:47:48, Steve Lowe wrote:
I have got some and they are ideal for this weather but i do try to keep them as dry as possible. Bones has even got a pink set with go faster stripes Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Steve

Angry Oi!! Angry

Wink

Mikey

Posted by Neil (wylie), 28 January 2004
Unger Gloves
GREAT for building SNOWMEN Cool Grin

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.