Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

fibredry system

Posted by josephus (josephus), 29 December 2003
hi all

i was thinking of buying a fibredry system that prochem sells.

its costly, buti was lucky enough to get a second hand machine for 50 quid the new price being 1045 + vat !!!!

im looking for thoughts on the systen as i could allways sell the machine i bought for maybe 5oo.00 and buy something else.

any thoughts greatly appreciated

josephus
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 29 December 2003
I'll give you a hundred for it  Grin Grin Grin

This may sound a bit corny , But i don't think Prochem does anything by halves to be honest.  

after looking into it i still like HWE more but everything has its place.

I tried out some envirodri stuff which i think is similar (Not certain) don't like the fact you are adding this solvent powder stuff to the floor , you must have to be extremley dedicated to get it all back out of something with a deep pile.

Some of the sponges i have heard (probably on here )are good for flood work though.

Has your thingy got contra rotating brushes on it ?

How will you get the sponge back out? with a sebo ?

Posted by josephus (josephus), 29 December 2003
yup its the second biggest machine they sell. with the contraroptating brushes then you vac it up with a sebo i think.

ive never used the system myself but thank god for "cash converters" and their ignorance of cleaning equipment !!

cheers

josephus
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 29 December 2003
Hi Guys

Sounds like a bargain.... not only can you use it for Dry Powder cleaning but also agitation on other jobs.

I somehow don't think you are going to buy this particular piece of equipment Alex...Sorry

Derek
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 29 December 2003
Alright a hundred quid , some mince pies Tongue (Still in tesco box) and a blown up pc , my last offer Grin Grin

Oh and a new years  Kiss

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.