Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Unger Microwipe

Posted by Bones (Bones), 27 September 2003
Hi!! You Pro's and old hands probably have one of these microwipe by Unger. As you can guess as i just started, when I ordered my gear I also ordered a few extras and a microwipe was one of them. Now,... whether it was pure luck i was cleaning a conservatory and the lady said "oh no this means i got to clean inside now". Me being eager in my new offered to do it for her (for a couple of quid of course). As i had not used it all day i thought i'd give it a go here, and,... well it took all the marks/prints off no hassles and real quick. The young lady was well impressed and asked what the secret was and I just said "that would be telling". Later in the day I had the same senario and thought that it must have been a fluke but i'd give it a go and got the same result!

You guy's probably know this but i thought i'd post it?? Sorry but it's just me being keen!!! Grin
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 27 September 2003
Hope that it lasts Cool
Posted by Bones (Bones), 27 September 2003
Don't worry matey, i'm sure it will  Grin

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.