Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Member of the week goes to ?????

Posted by catrodney (catrodney), 11 December 2003
If this forum had a member of the week section my nomination would go to Martin Riley see "starting out topic" what a nice gesture !!!
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 11 December 2003
Here, here!

Martin gets my vote too.
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 11 December 2003
I'd vote for myself...........Only joking, I'd setup another account and vote for me;D

I'd vote for whoever gives me some work for the new year (wink wink, come on Derek pass some customer upto cheshire)
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 11 December 2003
The kind man from Devon gets my vote as well Grin
Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 11 December 2003
He's only after some cheap labour to give him a hand while  its busy Wink
Posted by peewa (neil 47), 12 December 2003
I spoke with martin last night and he is more than helpfull he is helping me make the right decision,s in a unbiased way.
As all the companys you speak to their machine is always the best.
I will be spending the day with martin after the new year when things are quieter(steve gunn) lol .
and all i can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH Martin see you in the new year.
Have happy christmas & a profitable new year

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy       Neil  
Posted by Martin_Riley (Martin_Riley), 12 December 2003
Awww Shucks Lads .   Thanks very much. Just trying to make sure that the new guys get as much help as possible. I would have liked a site like this when I was starting out. Martin Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted by Robert_O (Robert_O), 12 December 2003
Hi

I remember someone doing this for me when I was a newby to the business (13 years ago), and it was invaluable, and much appreciated.

Good on you Martin, you will be a real Godsend to a budding professional carpet cleaner. Plus I think that you will get a great deal of satisfaction too, as It feels good to help others.

Regards

Robert
Posted by Ivar_Haglund (Ivar_Haglund), 13 December 2003
I think Martin owes me money. LOL

I would still vote for myself

IVAR Lips Sealed
Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 15 December 2003
I have read his stuff very good...my vote  for what it counts...Happy hollydays All... Cool

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.