Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Limescale and gold fittings

Posted by DP (DP), 16 February 2004
Anyone got any idea's how to remove limescale from gold plated bathroom fittings, these are mine and im afraid wifey has not been doing her job very well  Sad so it looks like im gonna have to try and remove the scale and then sack her

Just cant get the staff these days  Grin
Posted by Kevin_Whitlow (Pepe Le Pew), 17 February 2004
on 02/16/04 at 11:51:42, DP wrote:
Anyone got any idea's how to remove limescale from gold plated bathroom fittings, these are mine and im afraid wifey has not been doing her job very well  Sad so it looks like im gonna have to try and remove the scale and then sack her

Just cant get the staff these days  Grin

I have similar units in my bathroom and use jewellry cleaner apply then return 10-15 minutes later wipe off.May take two applications if she really has neglected her duty Shocked Trying to remember the name errrrrrrr its in a blue container -Goddards Roll Eyes

Posted by DP (DP), 17 February 2004
Many thanks Mr Le Pew

I shall give it a go, I may just unshackle her yet!  Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.