Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

DP s sleeping pattern

Posted by catrodney (catrodney), 10 December 2003
DP,
being the age you are would suggest that you know better than most that in 14 nights time a special person will be in town,dropping of gifts for the well behaved children of the land.However he will not stop if he see's somebodys awake,this time of year most people go to bed early so that when the big night comes they sleep all the way through and awake in the morning to find that a big hairy person has visited(no not the mother in law)santa clause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Musicman (Musicman), 10 December 2003
Catrodney you have a very good point. I too have noticed that DP's posts appear between sunset and sunrise.

I think that if the man in the red coat and hat pays him a visit (not much chance of that eh DP?), he had better arm himself and his reindeer with garlic and crucifixes! Shocked

Judging by the length of DP's submissions top of his pressie list will be a few reams of paper and some printer ink!

DP my old mate, sorry I haven't got back to you lately but Fox has had me hard at it! Shocked

Musicman
Posted by DP (DP), 10 December 2003
Stroof you 2 are like buses, no sight of you for ages and then both turn up at the same time.  Wink

The clocks are all wrong! its just an illusion to make you think that im still up late and get you wondering what does he do at these times. I wished I knew, its supposed to be work, it seems like work, maybe one day it will pay like work.

right now its chemicals!!

So you think Santa is real huh ?

Musicman: Ive heard about Fox's management tactics being somewhat demanding  Grin

If the mother- in- law fell down the chimney that would be really scary, she's been dead 10 years!!

Posted by Fox (Fox), 10 December 2003
Judging by the pic DP those chemicals are pretty good!  (send me some over!)  Cool

Me demanding - never!

Musicman what are you doing messing about on forums when theres work to be done?

OK, maybe just a little demanding, but he loves it - honest!  Wink
Posted by DP (DP), 11 December 2003
On the subject of Santa, from a womans point of view.

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid December.
Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give Birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to
Blitzen, had to be a girl.

A female spokes person states:
"we should've known. ONLY a women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost".

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.