Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Want New Customers!!!

Posted by andy (andy), 16 August 2003
New Customers!!!

To anyone out there who is considering to make a new business or expand there current business, please read on!

Personally i think the best way of making new customers is going by potential houses and giving them a knock with business cards,id cards,company promotional work clothes.

But the main thing is to have a couple of girls work for you every night and maybe weekends on a basic and maybe commission!

But give them very good training and support and make sure the very bubbly,outgoing,focused, and attractive.

If anyone would like to expand there business just give me a shout and i can help!

I can even help you build your marketing team.
Smiley Grin Smiley Wink
Andrew Alexander
ASH window cleaning
Posted by NICK (NICK), 22 August 2003
I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT BUT HOW DO YOU TEACH THEM TO PRICE WORK AND UNDERSTAND WHICH WORK CAN AND CANNOT BE DONE
Posted by andy (andy), 23 August 2003
First of all! you need to fully understand what you have, and where you want to go with your business.

You just need to spend some time with your marketing team and teach them your selfs.

Thats the only way.

But the question you should be asking is, how do you get the workers to get very good results.

And thats were management comes in to play, if you have all the skills as a manager then it shouldnt be a problem to teach and guide them and your self to success.

Cheers!
Posted by choice.clean (choice.clean), 23 August 2003
has anyone got any good ideas for getting customers for reach and wash pole system particularly those great big glass fronted buildings you see on the promotional literature and in the window federation magazines

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.