Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Finding commercial work

Posted by JohnM1 (JohnM1), 2 February 2004
Hi Guy's

I have been window cleaning now for around six months and it's going really well.  I am picking up new domestic customers all the time, but would like to get some commercial work like shops, pubs, restaurants and schools.

How do I  go about getting this type of work? I would have thought most commercial property already have a window cleaner?  I have droped flyers, but not had any response, plus how would you price a commercial job.

Thanks John
Posted by paul (paul), 4 February 2004
what your better of doing is putting a small company profile togher and poping into your local shops buisness etcand let them know your out there just be a cheeky fellow your be surprised of the companys that havent got a window cleaner and are looking for one be bold and go forth all the best paul Sad

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.