Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Ashby's

Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 9 November 2003
I couple of week ago some of us posted our comments on Ashby's regards quotes and finance people calling us when we called them. Well last week I went on the course and I'm really happy I did - Derek is a really nice and funny guy who answered all the questions we had and didn't try and skip anything just to get the course finished. I found Martin to also be a really good guy with a dry sense of humour which I took the wrong way over the phone. I do however think they try to hard to sell their machine which can put people off and I personally don’t think they need too.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest and say that I truly believe I have a piece of kit that can offer my customer great results.

Alex

Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 9 November 2003
Some of use like the hard sell Alex, and some of us like the soft sell. Experience in the commercial world will help you to appreciate which technique the salesman is using, allowing you to then to either adjust your approach or tell him/her to stand back a bit. Like yourself, I'm more comfortable with, and respond better to, the soft sell.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.