Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Are You In The Newmarket Area??

Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 2 December 2003
Hello,i would appreciate it if any window cleaners who work in the newmarket (suffolk) area would reply to this message.CTCS is a fast growing commercial cleaning company and as our work load increases we now require the services of a window cleaner who works to our high standards to take on our window cleaning contracts.The levels of work are relatively low at the moment but would vary with demand, i will provide more info to anyone interested.

Many thanks

paul

Posted by andy (andy), 3 December 2003
Hello buddy! i come from ipswich and i know the area quite well. im now living in london working with a small business.  What kind of work is on offer? and is it worth me looking into?

Chat later!

andy.
Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 4 December 2003
Morning Andy thanks for your reply,i would have to say at the moment the work load wouldnt justify you travelling but when things increase then maybe it would.We clean houses from the floor up, to a very high standard for letting agencies in our area and this includes, carpet cleaning and window cleaning.Currently we clean on average two properties a week many of which are large houses,We are gaining more work from more agencies as word spreads about our quality of work but while our needs are only a few hours a week a window cleaner in the immediate area would be ideal.Thanks again for your reply.

Paul
Posted by crystalclear (crystalclear), 9 January 2004
Hi paul i currently run my own domestic and commercial window cleaning bussines in the cambridge area (Crystal Clear Window Cleaning) and am intrested in the work you have going in newmarket, any further information would be great.
Cheers.
Roger Scruby (Crystal Clear Window Cleaning)
T- 01954-205271
M- 07708326971

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.