Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Interesting Day??

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 9 January 2004
Hi Everyone

I have had the following information about a one-day carpet and upholstery seminar at Amtech UK's Burgess Hill training facility if anyones interested.
It looks like an interesting day with Steve Carpenter of Amtech UK giving us an introduction to cleaning carpets, upholstery, ceilings, walls and floors using the "Microsplitting" One Step cleaning solutions.

Chris Ingham of ProClean (The Professional Cleaners Organisation.) is discussing  
the benefits of membership of Proclean and how they can help you move your business forward.
Lunch.
Oriental and Persian rug cleaning demonstration in the afternoon.

David Jenkins of ProClean.  Talking about their unique "Business Building Programme" aimed at quickly developing and building your carpet cleaning business with achievable targets.

Steve Hayward of Hruby UK demonstrates the new Oscillating Pad system for cleaning carpets using One Step products..

There’s also a prize draw to win a CFR Combo Upholstery Tool & hose assembly and also a CFR Pro Spotter spotting machine.

The cost for the day is £30.00 plus VAT Per Person, which includes coffee, tea and lunch. Limited numbers at 40 on a "first come, first serve" basis.  

Phone on: 08707606159
Fax on: 07092392106
Email on: sales@worldofclean.co.uk

I'll see you there
Derek

Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 9 January 2004
Booked it, Packed it, F*cked off Tongue as Peter Kay would say before people think i am just being loud/rude. Cry.
Got email yesterday and booked it straight away, so expect to see some of the names from this forum and put a face to the name..
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 9 January 2004
I thought Cleantalkers were getting first refusal
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 9 January 2004
What area is Burgess Hill?
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 9 January 2004
Ian........I am a Cleantalker as well as a Cleanitupper. Thought email went to all members and i just pick mine up VERY early Shocked
ps......Alex.....Burgess Hill is in West Sussex between Brighton and Crawley.
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 9 January 2004
cheers pal, I'll have to give it a miss this time
Posted by John_Flynn (John_Flynn), 9 January 2004
When are they doing one Upt North for Mike and his mates??
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 13 January 2004
Hi Everyone

I have just been informed that there has been a change of date for the Seminar day at Amtech.

It has been brought forward to Friday 20th February.

Please mark your Diaries accordingly

Regards
Derek
Posted by paul_moss (paul_moss), 13 January 2004
Derek it sounds like an interesting day.
Can you let us know what date it is on and in what part of the country it is in.

Paul
Posted by paul_moss (paul_moss), 13 January 2004
Mike ignore last post
I did not scroll down to see the rest of the info on the other posts  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Paul

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.