Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Hard to reach

Posted by james1 (jamesB), 2 April 2004
I am soon purchasing an Ettore 3 section reach 18ft extension pole to use on situations like where a window is located above a roofed porch.

The question I would like to ask is:

Will I need to buy a special accessory that I would use instead of a squeegee, something that you can change the angle on? (depending how big the obstruction is)

If so, what and where can I buy it?

Thanks Smiley
Posted by james1 (jamesB), 2 April 2004
Unger uni-tec pole.....

good or bad?
Posted by james1 (jamesB), 2 April 2004
Does anyone just use their normal squeegee for work in situations like the one I mentioned first?

Still good results?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.