Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

what do people think of the altec ept

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 4 October 2003
Hi

What do people think of the Altec equipment , i am considering the starter package.

Best regards

Alex
Posted by Tony_Browning (Tony_Browning), 5 October 2003
Hi Alex,
I bought an Aqua 50 from alltec 12 months ago and so far have had no reliability problems. The only nigles are the internal glue used to stick internal components to the inside of the machine isn't strong enough but this can be rectified...and the button covers drop off..but this can also be rectified...my wheel tred is looking rather worn out too....however these probs may well have been rectified since i bought mine...I've never had a call since the sale (which is dissapointing)...must be to busy with their fast track programs.
Over all Very happy with the equipment.
Kind Rgds Tony
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 5 October 2003
cheers tony

Anyone else have a view, its them or pro chem so far.
Posted by Lionel (Lionel), 6 October 2003
Dear Alex

I recommend you buy a prochem start up package. Prochem are a lot bigger and far more professional company also there training academy is second to none.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.