Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

National TruckMount Association

Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 13 January 2004
Huh
Dose any one no of the National Truck Mount Association?

Any info on then would greatly appreciated

Len

Posted by SMP (SMP), 13 January 2004
I seem to remember that before I bought my Hydro-Dynamix franchise that the company literature stated that they were the founder member of the National Truckmount Association.  I have never heard anything about it since and I don't know if I even still have the literature.

There again I could be mistaken, but I'm certain that they stated they were the founder member of some truck mount association.  Where have you picked up on this from?

Cheers

Steve
Posted by SMP (SMP), 13 January 2004
I stand corrected - I've just found the literture I was thinking of.

Hydro-Dynamix Ltd is the Master and Founder member of NATCO - National Association of Truck Mount Cleaning Operators.

Cheers
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 14 January 2004
Hi Steve

I don't know of Truck Mount Association other than those set up by the supplier...in your case HydroDynamix.
I do believe that there is/was a Professional Cleaners Association in the UK set up specifically for Bane Clean operators.
I believe also that another supplier of Truck Mounted units in the UK set up  their own 'group'

Derek
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 14 January 2004
Grin
Hi Steve

I’d just pick it up on another forum and wondered if any one could join, it appears not

Thanks for the info.

Len

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.