Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Sky One documentary - can you help?

Posted by Katherine (Katherine), 28 October 2003
Hello,
My name is Katherine and I work at London Weekend Television.  We are currently making a documentary for Sky One about flirting and romance in the office.   We want to hear stories from people that work as cleaners.
Have you caught two office workers that assumed they were alone?  
Have you seen anything in the offices you clean that points towards saucy behaviour in the work place?  
We would love to interview you and have you feature in our show, no names and places need be mentioned.  We are happy to mention what company you work for.  If you have any questions or stories please contact me on 0207 633 2642, 0777 412 4545, or email me at Katherine.bovey@granadamedia.com.
Many Thanks,
Katherine
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 28 October 2003
a gentleman would never tell............. but i would if the cash was right lol... of course us window cleaners never see anything, or so we tell the missus. mind you i did go out with a customer for 6 months. never had the heart to charge her while we where together
Posted by Bones (Bones the Winda Kleena), 28 October 2003
I ain't got no stories yet  Embarassed Undecided But I'm sure I'll aquire a few in the years to come!! Grin Grin
Posted by matt (matt), 28 October 2003
i worked in cardiff city hall for a few months, doing a carpentry/fire protection contract

it involved fitting new fire doors, fitting smoke seals and then right at the end of the contract, fitting the firedoor keep closed signs

well it was just B4 Xmas, and i caught a then minor council worker sat on his desk, with some female playing close attention to his zip (think his zip might have been stuck or something  Wink Shocked Wink )....oh he is now, a not so minor council offical  Wink
Posted by Katherine (Katherine), 29 October 2003
Hi Matt,
Thats a great story.  What did they do when they saw you?  Did you leave them to it? It would be great if you could give me a ring on 0207 633 2642, or send me your number.  Fingers crossed I hear from you! x
Katherine
Posted by DP (DP), 29 October 2003
Wow matt, so thats how you do it, all these years and nobody ever told me.  Wink
Posted by matt (matt), 29 October 2003
Katherine

the guy looked up, rather surprised that i had came in the door, i was somewhat embarassed  Embarassed and while i couldnt take my eyes of the "action" and the rather tasty rear of the woman, i forced myself the close the door and walk away

If you had asked me more details last year, i would have gladly told you, BUT i now have a 9 month old baby girl, and if i did name names, this rather important member of the council and welsh assembley would i think sue my arse  Sad, and i cannot run the risk with my daughter to bring up

so i will have to decline the offer to name names

oh and all i can say is, i hope the guy sorted his zip out  Tongue Shocked Grin
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 30 October 2003
WinkHi Guys would you if you have a story of things going on in the office ie with the girls etc Winkas my friend
kathrine is looking for storys sexy ones to tell for a doc,
if you do not want to say on the forum please send me
your storys on the private meesages Winkcome on guys
lets hear them Shocked Huh Tongue
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 31 October 2003
Well worth a call Lads she sounds really nice.
Come on Terry add the window cleaning gossip to the celebrity bits and you would be able to fill up a series,
For Katherine

Alan

Posted by samm (samm), 3 November 2003
bit slow there terry, katherine's already asked that starting the thread

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.