Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Anyone near Epping?

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 15 December 2003
I travelled out to Epping today as a favour to an old customer who move there last year and was approached by three people impressed with my kit and asked for quotes.

I only take on new customers when introduced by existing clients anyway but I also turned down the work because of distance.

I have the name & 'phone number of one lady who wants a lounge cleaned after Crimble - anyone interested ?

John

Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 15 December 2003
HI JOHN

I LIVE NEAR EPPING HARLOW INFACT. ANY NEW CUSTIES ALWAYS WELCOME

STEVE
Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 15 December 2003

sorry cap lock was on

steve
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 16 December 2003
Seve,

Sorry mate, just as I got home I had a 'phone call from High Performance - gave him the details.

John.
Posted by Paul_Elliott (Paul_Elliott), 16 December 2003
Johns got enough money.......he doesn't need the work!  Shocked
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 17 December 2003
Paul,

What John does not need is sitting on the M25 when he should be cleaning carpets.

The tailback from Dartford crossing was over 8mile on Tuesday  Angry Angry Angry

John.
Posted by Paul_Elliott (Paul_Elliott), 17 December 2003
John,

Lets hope it not like that tomorrow as I make my way to North London, all in the name of the love of cleaning carpets...............and earning some money  Smiley

Paul.
Posted by high_performance (high_performance), 17 December 2003
paul if i had the money you have got i would retiredalong time ago all the best have a nice xmas hope to see you in the new year all the best john

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.