Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

traffic lane cleaner

Posted by nordan (nordan), 26 February 2004
hi i use the prochem traffic lane cleaner on all my jobs its all i can buy down my way just wonderd how it compars to others
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 26 February 2004
I use chemspec one clean, it's woolsafe approved and I find it has a nice odour which has been commented on a couple of times by the lady of the house.always had success and found it good on draught marks.

I have tried some s711 traffic lane gold was not impressed with it.

I was thinking about trying Multipro but first i am going to try these micro splitters. if they are as marvellous as i am told solution no 8 will be interesting on synthetic carpets.

What are you using.
Posted by nordan (nordan), 27 February 2004
have to say chemicals are not my strong point i,ve only used prochems traffic lane cleaner .what are mico splitters?
Posted by nick.solution (nick.solution), 27 February 2004
Hi Nordan

Micro splitting chemicals clean without detergent , peroxide, or enzyme and reduce soil builders in the carpet/upholstery following cleaning, they are used as a pre-spray and not in the tank, and can be used with a variety of systems including extraction, bonnet, brush application. orbital, and no doubt a few more.  current suppliers include ourselves. Solution UK  Amtech ( One Step ) and Easystep. no guessing which I would recommend!!

Best regards Nick

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.