Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Cricket trolley

Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 6 February 2004
Has anyone used Ionic's trolley? Looking for something to use with my van system. Looks like you can charge it up from the van or garden tap.

Also considering trollies from other suppliers.  A mate of mine's using Peter's trolley. Just wanted to hear how others are getting on. Anyone using omnitrolley? Or any others?

Any help appreciated.
Posted by Powerung_Tech (Powerung Technologies Uk), 8 February 2004
I hear Powerung Technologies Uk (Prototype Division) are currently well on in the development stage of their new range of Portable Pure Water Cleaning Systems. Should work well with the Powerung. I’d wait and see what they offer. Trial Systems are due for release early March. The range was to be released late Dec but apparently some of the Trolleys fared badly in the 40mph Laden Crash Tests. (Massive Structural Integrity Failure of the Trolley Frame and Tank Mountings is the word on the street.)  

With all that Ironed out, the Trolley is expected to set new standards in Aerodynamic Efficiency and Stability.

The basic Trolley System should cost around £389.00. Basic System weight (Unfilled) Including Trolley, Tank, Centrifugal Transfer Pumps and Fittings   expected to be around 11.8Kg.
This combination of Powerung and Trolley System is expected to supersede current Systems - e.g. Water fed pole systems from van mounted Tanks.
One day all window cleaners the world over will be using Powerung Technology to carry out their work, Confident that both Ladders and Trolleys have been Crash Tested setting the benchmark Industry standard.

I’ll keep you posted on any new developments.

Powerung Technologies Uk.

Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 8 February 2004
Hi PT,

Can you post a link to let us find out more?  

This is all I could find . . .
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22Powerung+Technologies+Uk%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Powerung&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.