Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

CLEANITUP GET TOGETHER YEARLY!

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 20 January 2004
WinkJUST A THOUGHT WITH SO MANY WINDOW CLEANERS
PROS ETC AND CARPET PEOPLE,THIS POST IS TO ADMIN
FORUM HuhHOW ABOUT  ONCE A YEAR CLEANITUP SMALL
SHOW  HuhGETTOGETHER VENUES ETC IDEAS ANYONE HuhAND OF COURSE THIS WOULD BE OPEN TO ALL IN THE CLEANING TRADE Wink
Posted by paul (paul), 20 January 2004
I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TERRY WE COULD EVEN HAVE YOU DOING YOUR SPEED WINDOW CLEANING AT THE EVENT HA Grin Huh
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 20 January 2004
I would have thought that a good place to meet would be at the fed show in April Huh

Steve
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 20 January 2004
What about Amsterdam as there are quite a few shop windows to clean there Grin Cool
Posted by Bones (Bones), 20 January 2004
on 01/20/04 at 20:18:10, Majestic wrote:
What about Amsterdam as there are quite a few shop windows to clean there Grin Cool

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'LL DO THE INSIDES!!!!!!!

Wink Wink Wink

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 21 January 2004
Winkyes the fed show is a good idea,I am very busy at the show on saturday, HuhI compare the window cleaning competition so I do not have time on saturday to speak to people, Sadsaturday night or friday is better, CheesyI feel sure the show will have more window cleaners because of the cleanitup site this year,a lot of window cleaners are finding out about the show etc Wink
Winkregards amsterdanm I do the mirrors inside Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Shocked
Posted by stephen_gary (stephen_gary), 21 January 2004
I think an annual meet would be a great idea. Amsterdam would be my prefered venue. For your info shop window cleaners in Amsterdam have been known to work using the barter system instead of cash payment. Windows are cleaned in return for the service provided at that particular shop. The only downside is the constant replacement of rubbers can be a pain.

Posted by cleaning (cleaning), 21 January 2004
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 21 January 2004
Hi Terry
Sounds like a great idea to get everyone together. Woodman suggested a get together in another section a little while ago and the response was quite positive.

See here: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=carpetequipment;action=display;num=1073324135

Personally, I think its a good idea to tie it in with an existing event but maybe we already have enough interest to do both.
Is anyone else here going to Amsterdam (May 11th to 14th) - should we arrange a meeting time / place for those that are anyway?
Regards
Mike
WinkHi Mike lets see what kind of solid response we get,you can see it coming together,I said last year the forum would almost double in window cleaners carpet cleaners,I dont think I am going to be wrong,this has become a solid forum,UKS best! Winkno reason not to have a cleanitup event Wink would be good to see a lot of faces at our fed show in april Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.