Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Thick Snow  :)  good idea

Posted by jonesy5 (jonesy5), 22 December 2003
Well i know most of you wont like thick snow, but over here in the north east thats what we got.
I always go out in it and take the lads we just do bottoms believe me it works and all the customers are happy so happy cleaning dont let the snow stop you
Posted by Bones (Bones), 22 December 2003
No worries, i was out there, and up the ladders Undecided,.. it was ok actually, just took a little extra care, had one slip on the rung about 5 rungs up and it was my last house of the day so the fear did'nt set in. Picked up more jobs than if it was a fine day! Wink

Mikey
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 22 December 2003
Thick snow all day Sad

I am also on the east coast
Still managed a days work used the laddermate at the bottom when i needed to
Its a good piece of kit Grin

bryan Dolby
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 22 December 2003
Hi Bryon
Do these fit A-frames.
Cheers
Alan
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 22 December 2003
Shinney shinner
Dont know will try tommorow Huh
get back yo you on that subject

Bryan
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 22 December 2003
Sorry to hear about the snow , how deep does it have to get before you call it a day  Cool
Posted by Bones (Bones), 22 December 2003
How deep to call it a dayHuh MmmmHuh Just below the sill,... ground floor that is Roll Eyes Wink Grin

Mikey
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 22 December 2003
Hi Bryan
Sorry about spelling
Cheers for that mate
Alan
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 23 December 2003
Hi Bryan,
            I would be interested as well to know if a laddermate would fit on an A frame because i was just looking on the fed website and i think i would feel a whole lot safer with one of them on the bottom of the ladder.

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.