Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Help, advise required!!!!!

Posted by pal (pal), 25 February 2004
Has anyone had an experience of working for "PROCARE CLEANING " Any good Huh?? Roll Eyes
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 25 February 2004
Never herd of them
Len
Posted by Happyeater (Happyeater), 25 February 2004
Procare the franchise operation?

If so, I've heard bad things. They sell both the contract and equipment to the cleaner. Heard of tub vacs being leased for £5 a week+.

Thinking of buying a franchise or working for them?
Posted by Musicman (Musicman), 25 February 2004
For Procare you may as well also read Global. Two different companies but operating in exactly the same way - get a contract cheaply and then sub-contract it.

There have already been a few threads about Global, I suggest you utilise the search engine to read up.

Final word - avoid like the plague.

Musicman
Posted by pal (pal), 27 February 2004
WinkHi had experience of both Global and Procare. Ended up walking away from Global as they mucked me about. Tried Procare and they have been fair so far. They have not offered hire of vac and sell contracts for 3x not 6x like global.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.