Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Supplier of the year award goes to ...............

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 14 November 2003
Express cleaning supplies ............
Whoops sorry no

Alltec !!!!!!     Grin Grin

Monday I ordered a new Advantage from alltec as my exel was on its last legs, leaking tank, noisy pump no heater etc etc

Anyway !!

I was informed by Tony that here would be a waiting list of 3 to 4 weeks!.

Never mind i thought.

Sods law this morning BANG!!! my exel goes up in smoke. Only the busiest time of the year !!!!

I e mailed Alltec to ask if they could jimmy delivery along a bit because of the situation and recieved an e mail back saying I could borrow there demo machine until mine was ready.

Now is that service or what.

Mark
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 14 November 2003
Congratulations Mark, and well done Alltec. I get a similar service from Trevor Ives, my local Alltec service agent.
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 14 November 2003
Mark ,

You will be on Fast Track next
Posted by Cloverleaf (Cloverleaf), 14 November 2003
Mark,
People like this are gold! They have saved your a**.
On the subject, do you use any of their chemicals?
For instance , Ultimte Master detergent, I thought the sample I tried was pretty good but have not used it in the long term. Also the smelly stuff (deoderant), brown in colour spray on carpets afterwards tried a sample of this and customers realy like it.
John
Posted by Kinver_Clean (Kinver_Clean), 14 November 2003
I see that on the Woolsafe letter that Alltec are no longer Woolsafe registered. This makes things difficult for people who use their products and are Woolsafe certified, to say the least.
trevor
Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 15 November 2003
Thats surprising, Ultimate Master is probably Alltecs best product. I use it all the time.
Fintan
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 15 November 2003
Yes I use Ultimate master almost exclusively as a rinse.

Great stuff it is.

Also if used as directed ie spray down as a pre spray direct from your machine b4 extracting you very rarely need a tlc unless extremely heavy soiling.

The "brown smelly stuff" deodoriser i use now and again.

The best chem they sell is the tea and coffee stain remover. It hasnt failed me yet and it also works a treat on red wine stains.

I had a carpet last week , white WOOL berber and there was a huge coffe stain in front of the settee.

Yes it had been attacked with the usual stuff from under the sink etc. I didnt make any promises to the client that it would come out etc.

Anyway, just tried the normal clean with u/m etc  not a chance !!!!

Got out the tea and coffe stain remover blotted it onto the stain and extracted, repeated and bingo!!!  stain gone!

Mark

I know its late ....... been out for a beer
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 15 November 2003
While talking about Ultimate Master,
I have not tried my sample yet.
Can you help me. I think it tells you to.

Pre Spray using wand or upholstery tool . or spayer ?

Agitate?

Then extract.

What do you have in the HWE machine  Ultimate Master?
Also not sure if it works with Heat exchanger

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 15 November 2003
Yes U/M in machine.

I havent noticed any problems with it.

Mark

Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 15 November 2003
Yes, I do the same as Mark, on average soiling never a problem even on heavy soiling it works very well on its own.
Fintan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.