Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Help with Contract Cleaning tenders

Posted by Mr_Gleam (Mr_Gleam), 11 August 2003
hi, i have recently started a Cleaning Services Business and was looking for some advice on ways to go about Tendering for Cleaning Contracts? Thanks
Posted by SAMBANG (SAMBANG), 20 August 2003
Hi Mr. Gleam,

I am hopefully going to get a cleaning contract soon.  Therefore, I need to offer an attractive price, so I know how you feel.

I think the best way is to do some market research.

For example, phone round building firms, offices and blocks of flats maybe to get a feel for how much they pay out.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Sam
Posted by Anj (Anj), 29 October 2003

Do you have a Buisness Profile? if so, start by dropping these of at  local buisness"s these will show what you are able to provide to a potential client, good luck         Anj
Posted by Fox (Fox), 30 October 2003
Hi Mr Gleam

Once you have done your sales calls and been included in the tender the client will usually send you a pack with what they would like included in the tender.

This normally consists of Company profile, Schedule of Works, Insurance documents, Health & Safety, quotation etc.

Once you have got all of these formats on your PC you just need to tweak them each time to suit the client.

Sarah

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.