Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

ADVERT £48K - 72K a year CLEANING WINDOWS

Posted by wazzastud (wazzastud), 13 September 2003
My work starts at 8:30 and I work until 3pm cleaning windows, sometimes a bit later depending on the time it takes to travel between jobs, I take half hour for lunch and I clean 4-6 houses an hour average price £8 per house, that’s £32 - £48 an hour, that’s £192 - £288 a day x 5 days that’s £960 - £1440 per week x 50 weeks per year that’s
£48,000 - £72000 a year Gross, but obviously you must generate the work to keep you going, I canvass for myself and am currently getting £50 - £75 worth of new residential business an hour if you would like to find out how E-mail me: warren@libertynewmedia.com and I will send you details about a publication you can get that tells you Exactly how to do this.
[b][/b]
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 16 September 2003
Why cant you post the price of your book on the forum
Posted by geoffreyspecht (geoffreyspecht), 18 November 2003
all i can say they must be small houes lucky if i clean 3 houses an hour
Posted by Rob_B (Rob_B), 18 November 2003
You wouldn't be wazzastud from a couple of months ago by any chance Roll Eyes
Posted by geoffreyspecht (geoffreyspecht), 18 November 2003
i reckon the average window cleaner will clean 20 to 25 standard size windows per hour                            
Posted by pw (pw), 18 November 2003
thay must only have 4 windows or your not cleaning right thats to quick Tongue[flash=200,200][/flash]
Posted by Rob_B (Rob_B), 19 November 2003
Like I've said in another post, if this guy was earning £72k a year, do you think he would be trying to sell manuals Huh

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.