Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

ADVERT Unlimited new customers

Posted by wazzastud (wazzastud), 11 September 2003
Hi Guys, want Unlimited New customers?

I am currently working on a step by step How to Manual about starting a window cleaning business, including getting customers, what equipment you need through to doing the work itself...now I know you are probably thinking well what does he know, well I am currently door canvassing and generating between £50 - £75 worth of new residential business per hour myself..........want to know how E-Mail me for details  warren@libertynewmedia.com
P.S Flyers will not work (you will waste a lot of time and money going down that route, If you do go with flyers you will get  1-3% response rate IF YOU ARE LUCKY
and then thats all they will be ENQUIRIES not bookings.

Posted by wazzastud (wazzastud), 11 September 2003
PS the manual will be ready in a few days from 11/9/03 BUT will be a limited print run as I dont want to flood the market place. Responce so far has been good and  stacks are Limited SO BE QUICK FOLKS, Once They are gone They are gone!!!!

Regards
Warren

Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 11 September 2003
aftre 15 years in the game its preaching to the converted
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 16 September 2003
why do you have to e mail you to find out the price ,
If people  have found this forum they  must have window cleaning conections , so if they need any help or advice they  could  post a question for free answer

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.